Cosmetic Treatments in Chattanooga, TN
At Uderm, we offer an individualized approach to aesthetics. Please consult our board-certified dermatologists to best meet your needs of restoring and maintaining a healthy, vibrant appearance.
Cosmetic procedures offered:
- Cosmetic Injectables: Injectables are commonly used to achieve a more youthful, rested appearance. Injectables are used to relax facial wrinkles and folds, contour the body and improve the signs of facial fat loss by creating structure, framework, and volume to the face and lips.
- Botox® (Neurotoxins) – a series of simple injections that reduces the appearance of facial wrinkles.
- Fillers – also known as soft tissue or dermal fillers – is an FDA-approved injectable implant designed to treat wrinkles helping create a smoother and/or fuller appearance in the face.
- PRP (platelet rich plasma) – a three-step medical treatment in which the patient’s blood is drawn, processed, and then injected into the scalp stimulating hair growth.
- Sclerotherapy – a minor procedure that removes varicose or spider veins by injecting a chemical solution directly into them.
- Radiofrequency microneedling – a minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of wrinkles, scarring, and sagging skin. Minimal downtime.
- Laser skin resurfacing (Er:Yag) – a convenient resurfacing procedure with great results for wrinkles and photodamage. Little downtime.
- Laser removal of tattoos
- Laser removal of spider veins and unwanted blood vessels
- Laser hair removal– The primary perk of laser hair removal treatments is that they disrupt hair growth for long periods of time.
- IPL – an intense pulse light therapy that can treat acne, facial redness, and photodamage. No downtime.
- Chemical peels – can effectively improve the appearance of wrinkles and photodamage.
- Sun spot removal– helps to repair any current damage while creating new cells to provide a fuller, more youthful look to your skin.