To ensure the safety of our patients and employees, we follow the COVID-19 precautions as recommended by the CDC, AAD, and ACMS.
- If you are experiencing or have been exposed to anyone with a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please do not come to the office. Please call and reschedule your appointment.
- When you arrive at the office, please wear a face mask or cloth face covering.
- When you check-in, your temperature will be taken.
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet between yourself and other people.
- Although our waiting room is set up with social distancing measures in place, we prefer you to wait in your car until we call you when ready to be seen.
- Please limit accompanying guests to 1 or less.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently and use hand sanitizer when washing is not available
- Avoid touching your eyes, ears, nose, or mouth.
Thank you for trusting us with your dermatology needs, and for your patience with our precautionary steps to keep everyone safe.